Log Cabins are the best solution for a variety of uses, from basic storage and all the way up to additional accommodation or office space.
Generally they will be better value than a traditional panel building such as a shed or summerhouse, they will be thicker and stronger and often cheaper when compared.
We have a number of log cabins articles That will give you more information on log cabins generally, please see the articles below.
- Free Roof Shingles
- Floor as an option
- What does a log cabin look like inside?
- Double Glazing in Log Cabins
- Who builds your log cabin?
- Dimensions used with log cabins
- Left over parts with a log cabin
- Log Cabin Annexe
- Timber used in log cabins
- Timber cuts for logs
- Moisture content in logs
- Splits and cracks in Logs
- Corner connection of the logs
- Planning permission
- Contraction and Expansion of a log cabin
- Twisted Bowed and Warped Logs
- Insulating a log cabin
- Ventilation in a log cabin
- Electricity in a log cabin
- Roof strength in a log cabin
- Signs of Ingress
Answers to most questions can also be found by typing into the search bar in the widget or info center or of course please contact us to help further.