As part of our log cabin range we offer the style of Modern Log Cabins. These differ rather significantly from our standard log cabins. This is because, they offer a more contemporary design and alter from the more traditional log cabin style.
Within this range, we supply various thickness of the logs to choose from. In some of these there is a canopy area to the side which can be useful during the summer months.
All of these cabins will have either a flat or pent roof to create their modern design for a different look in your garden.
We have a number of other log cabins articles that will give you more information on log cabins generally, please see the articles below.
- Free Roof Shingles
- Floor as an option
- What does a log cabin look like inside?
- Cheap log cabins
- Double Glazing in Log Cabins
- Who builds your log cabin?
- Questions to ask when buying a log cabin
- Dimensions used with log cabins
- Left over parts with a log cabin
- Log Cabin Annexe
- Timber used in log cabins
- Timber cuts for logs
- Moisture content in logs
- Splits and cracks in Logs
- Corner connection of the logs
- Planning permission
- Contraction and Expansion of a log cabin
- Contraction in the Summer months
- Insulating a log cabin
- Ventilation in a log cabin
- Electricity in a log cabin
- Roof strength in a log cabin
Answers to most questions can also be found by typing into the search bar in the widget or info center or of course please contact us to help further.