This article relates to the Single Carport we sell (item no. 41.0002) and the installation process for fitting the roof sheets.
- Make sure your roof is square.
- Your roof sheets run from front to back with a join on the middle beam.
- You have 7 beams in your roof and you need to use 11 screws per beam.
- Place the first 5 roof sheet from right hand side to left hand of your low point, this will position your roof sheets evenly
- Screw the right hand roof sheet on the right hand side and in the middle of the sheet on the first 3 beams, then screw the join and the middle of the second sheet and repeat this process until the first 5 sheets are screwed to the 3 beams on the lowest end.
- Place the first roof sheet at the right hand high point and screw this to the 4 remaining beams this will secure the join in the roof sheets
- Repeat this for the remaining roof sheets
Answers to most questions can also be found by typing into the search bar in the widget or our info center or please contact us to help you further with any questions you have.