We have an in-depth advice page on fitting a log cabin. This advice is applicable to all our cabins and should be read prior to installing.
We recommend also watching the videos that are recommended. These are just generic and not for every building.
A must read BEFORE installation by you and your installer:
Reading this page will make your install far easier and will answer all the questions you may have.
Additional articles on specific parts of the install:
- Installation Hints and Tips
- Fitting roof Shingles Hints and Tips
- Base Requirements for your log cabin
- EPDM roof membrane fitting Hints and Tips
- Pyramid shaped roof installation hints and tips
Windows and Doors
- Glass removal
- Fitting window stays
- 58mm Door Set - hints and tips - PDF
- Smooth corner door hints and tips - PDF
- Adjusting doors
Answers to most questions can also be found by typing into the search bar in the widget or our info center or please contact us to help you further with any questions you have.