Using a cabin for full time living accommodation.

Any log cabin can be used for full time living accommodation. However to be suitable it will need to have insulation added to both the roof and floor.

Please note building regulations and planning permission is required for any building that is used for full time living accommodation and further adaptation to a log cabin maybe necessary such as footings, services, insulation, fire proofing etc. Please seek the advice of your local building control officer for what will be required to obtain approval.


More Information

Answers to most questions can also be found by typing into the search bar in the widget or our info center or please contact us to help you further with any questions you have.