Our modern range of log cabins is predominantly flat roof log cabins, they have a very modern look when compared to the more traditional apex or pyramid roofs. We have a variety of thicknesses and styles that you may like to consider. With the application of insulation in the floor and roof they make a very cozy building.
We have a number of log cabins articles that will give you more information on log cabins generally, please see the articles below.
- Free Roof Shingles
- Floor as an option
- What does a log cabin look like inside?
- Cheap log cabins
- Double Glazing in Log Cabins
- Who builds your log cabin?
- Questions to ask when buying a log cabin
- Dimensions used with log cabins
- Left over parts with a log cabin
- Log Cabin Annexe
- Timber used in log cabins
- Timber cuts for logs
- Moisture content in logs
- Splits and cracks in Logs
- Corner connection of the logs
- Planning permission
- Contraction and Expansion of a log cabin
- Contraction in the Summer months
- Insulating a log cabin
- Ventilation in a log cabin
- Electricity in a log cabin
- Roof strength in a log cabin
Answers can also be found by typing into the search bar in the widget or info center.