A Log Cabin design is very suited to producing a very strong and economical garage, we have a number to choose from and of course can make a bespoke model should you not find the one you are looking for.
We have a number of log cabins articles That will give you more information on log cabins generally, please see the articles below.
- Free Roof Shingles
- Floor as an option
- What does a log cabin look like inside?
- Cheap log cabins
- Double Glazing in Log Cabins
- Who builds your log cabin?
- Questions to ask when buying a log cabin
- Dimensions used with log cabins
- Left over parts with a log cabin
- Log Cabin Annexe
- Timber used in log cabins
- Timber cuts for logs
- Moisture content in logs
- Splits and cracks in Logs
- Corner connection of the logs
- Planning permission
- Contraction and Expansion of a log cabin
- Contraction in the Summer months
- Insulating a log cabin
- Ventilation in a log cabin
- Electricity in a log cabin
- Roof strength in a log cabin
Answers to most questions can also be found by typing into the search bar in the widget or info center or of course please contact us to help further.